Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 patties Cahokia Farms Angus Beef Patties
- 4 slices Coburn Farms Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Pickwell Farms French Fried Onions
- To taste Marcum Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Kurtz Original BBQ Sauce
- Marcum Salt and Pepper
- Turn grill on to a low-medium heat. Oil grates once it’s warmed up.
- Brush frozen patties with water then season with steak seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Grill patties. Rotate after 5 minutes, and flip after 8-10.
- Brush bbq sauce on patties and let cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Once patties have an internal temperature of 165 degrees remove from the heat.
- Place cheese on the patty and let it melt. While cheese is melting, grill buns for 1 minute or until they show grill marks
- Assemble bun and patty, and place 1/4 cup fried onions on top of each patty.
- Make sure your grill is on a low heat otherwise the frozen patties can burn on the outside while still being frozen in the center
- Plus up your burger with Farmington Bacon, pickes, lettuce, onions or tomatoes
- Substitute any flavor of Kurtz BBQ sauce, if desired