Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lb Fresh Ground Beef
- 4 slices Sliced Pineapple
- 4 slices Coburn Farms Mozzarella Sliced Cheese
- 1/4 cup Jade Dragon Soy Sauce
- 4 Grissom’s Hamburger Buns
- As Desired, Senora Verde Pickled Jalapenos
- To Taste, Marcum Salt
- To Taste, Marcum Pepper
- 2 tbsp Marcum Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Bramley’s Honey
- Drain pineapple juice, keep 1/4 cup of juice in a small bowl; whisk the soy and honey together in a bowl then add to pinapple juice
- Place 4 tablespoons of the mixture in a resealable plastic bag
- Add pineapple slices; toss to coat and set aside.
- Gather ground beef, Honey /Soy/ Pineapple Mixture (4 tbsp) and seasonings, mix together in a bowl fully incorporating the ingredients.
- Form ground beef into patties (6 oz)
- Grill on medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until beef reaches an internal temperature of 145 F °
- Remove pineapple slices from marinade; discard marinade. Place pineapple on grill or under broiler to heat thoroughly.
- Assemble burgers as desired and enjoy!
- Bacon/ Ham/ SPAM and Hawaiian Buns can be used to make the dish more authentic
- Sriracha and Mayo give the dish another level of flavor
- Brush Honey-Soy -Pineapple mixture on the burgers multiple times during the grilling process
- Add french fried onions or onion rings to the burger for a crunch