Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 6 bags J. Higgs Multipack Chips
- to taste, Coburn Farms Mexican Cheese shredded
- 1 tbs each Coburn Farms Sour Cream
- 1/2 head Lettuce, shredded
- 1 packet Marcum Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbs Medeiros Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil on a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5-10 minutes.
- Drain and discard grease. Mix in taco seasoning.
- Break up chips without opening the bags. Open each bag carefully and spoon in seasoned beef. Cover with cheese, sour cream and lettuce.
- Stir to blend, then eat with a fork right out of the bag.
- Add diced tomatoes
- Senora Verde jalapenos would give a spicy kick
- Give a fresh kick with limes and cilantro