Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb fresh ground beef, 80% lean
- 1 Tbsp Marcum steak seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Kurtz yellow mustard
- 4 slices Coburn Farms cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Pickwell Farms French fried onions
- 1-2 Tbsp Grissom’s hamburger buns
- 1-2 Tbsp Kurtz mayonnaise
- Add steak seasoning and mustard to ground beef and mix well. Portion beef into 4 equal patties.
- Set grill to medium heat. Once hot, place patties on the grill and cook 6 minutes on each side.
- Add sliced cheddar cheese to burgers one minute before grilling is complete.
- Toast buns, cut side down, on grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve burgers on the toasted buns and top with French fried onions.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of mayo to the ground beef when seasoning to make your burgers juicier.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of mayo to the ground beef when seasoning to make your burgers juicier. Top burgers with any of your favorite veggie toppings (lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, etc.).
- Use Kurtz Steak Sauce on your burgers, or mix steak sauce and mayo together for a perfect burger aioli.