Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 lb Tilapia Fillets
- 2 cans Del Monte Harvest Vegetable
- 2 cups Rice on the Side Long Grain White Rice
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 350º F (175º C). Grease a shallow pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Take thawed fillets, season with 1 tsp of seasoned salt, then 1/2 tsp of onion powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- Take your 2 cups of rice, wash under cold water. Then in a medium pot bring 4 cups of water to boil. Season water, then cook for 20 minutes on simmer.
- After 8 minutes, place fillets in the oven for 10 to 20 minutes
- Prepare vegetables in your desired method and enjoy!
- Add 1/4 tsp of Marcum cayenne for a slight kick
- Pair with Kurtz Tartar sauce
- Season fish with 1 tsp of Marcum Seasoned Salt, and 1/2 tsp of Marcum Onion Powder, Paprika, and Pepper.