Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 16oz Fresh Ground Beef
- 3 Tbsp Marcum Ranch Dip Mix
- 8 slices Farmington Classic Hickory Bacon
- 4 slices Coburn Farms Mild Cheddar Sliced Cheese
- 4 buns Grissom’s Hamburger Buns
- 1-2 Tbsp Kurtz Mayonnaise
- To taste Marcum Black Pepper
- To taste Marcum Minced Onion
- Marcum Garlic Powder
- Season ground beef with ranch seasoning and mix well. Mix in any other desired spices to taste. Portion beef into 4 equal patties.
- Set grill to medium heat. Once hot, place patties on the grill and cook 6 minutes on each side..
- Cook bacon in a skillet on medium heat, turning every few minutes until it has reached desired crispness. Drain on paper towel.
- Add sliced cheddar cheese (or flavor of your choice) to burgers one minute before grilling is complete.
- Toast buns, cut side down, on grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with bacon and serve on buns with your favorite toppings (lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, etc.)
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of Mayo to the ground beef when seasoning to make your burgers juicier.
- Add Kurtz ranch dressing for even more flavor!
- To cook bacon on grill, fold up the edges on a piece of aluminum foil and place on grill. Cook bacon on top of foil.