Prep Time: 25-30 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 10 noodles, Mantia’s Lasagna
- 1 can (29 oz) Ginger Evans 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Coburn Farms Milk
- 1 tsp Marcum Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tub (15 oz) Coburn Farms Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 bag (6 oz) Pickwell Farms Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 bag (12 oz) Coburn Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Coburn Farms Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Good Nature Egg
- 1/2 tbs Medeiros Pure Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Marcum Garlic Powder
- Marcum Salt, to taste
- Marcum Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare the lasagna noodles by following the cooking instructions on the package, drain and set aside.
- Prepare the spinach by following the microwave instructions on the package. Drain water and add spinach to a mixing bowl to cool.
- Add the ricotta, egg, oil and garlic powder to the spinach in the mixing bowl, salt & pepper to taste, then mix.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the pumpkin, milk, pumpkin pie spice, salt & pepper to taste, then mix.
- Spread 1 heaping cup of the pumpkin mixture on bottom of the baking dish.
- Arrange half the noodles on top of the pumpkin to create a flat layer. Spread half of the ricotta mixture on top of the noodles and top with 3/4 cup mozzarella.
- Spread 1 more heaping cup of pumpkin mixture then top with 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Next, arrange second layer of noodles, then spread remaining riccota mixture and top with 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Finish with any remaining pumpkin, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and then top with 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes or until cheese is browned.
- Garnish with fresh parsley to give an added touch