Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bag Senora Verde Tortilla Chips
- 3 cups Coburn Farms Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 cups Mantia’s Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 cup Kurtz Black Olives, canned
- 1/2 cup Mantia’s Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- as desired, Marcum Crushed Red Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- On a sheet tray lined with foil, make a bed of half the bag of chips. Then drizzle 1 cup of pizza sauce over the chips.
- Top the chips with half of the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper, black olives, and parmesan cheese.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 to create another layer with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with crushed red pepper, and another sprinkle of parmesan, then enjoy!
- Add any additional toppings that your desire