Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 1 Hours and 10 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs Fresh Ground Beef
- 1 box Dish’d Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 3/4 cup Marcum 99% Fat Free Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup Ginger Evans Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Kurtz Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Kurtz Yellow Mustard
- 2 Good Nature Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Marcum Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Marcum Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Marcum Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Marcum Salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix yellow mustard, eggs, beef, stuffing mix, beef broth, and seasonings together in a bowl.
- Pat and spread evenly into greased 8″x 8″ square pan.
- Mix together ketchup and pepper, then spread a thick layer over the beef mixture.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour or until internal temperature is 165° F.
- Mix Kurtz Spicy BBQ sauce with the ketchup for a tangy glaze.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped jalapenos for a kick.