Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Dish’d Stuffing Mix
- 1/3 cup Kurtz Ketchup
- 3/4 cup Marcum Beef Broth
- 2 Good Nature Large Eggs
- 1 Marcum Meatloaf Seasoning Packet
- 1 tbsp Kurtz Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup Ginger Evans Brown Sugar
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with baking/cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together in a bowl yellow mustard, eggs, beef, stuffing mix, 1/2 cup beef broth, and seasonings.
- In a separate bowl, mix together ketchup, brown sugar, tsp of black pepper, and 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Mix the bowls together with your hands, shaping the mixture into a person. Body, arms, legs, and head. Place on foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Remove from oven, brush meatloaf with ketchup or add a lot for a spooky look, then cook for ten more minutes.
- Temp the meatloaf to ensure it is at 160°F. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
- You can add corn or olives for teeth and eyes
- Add more ketchup and let your imagination run wild