Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 Tbsp Coburn Farms Butter, divided
- 8 oz. Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 med. White Onion, ½-inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Marcum Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Marcum Italian Seasoning
- 2 (10.5 oz.) cans Kaskey’s Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 3/4 cup Coburn Farms Sour Cream
- 1 cup Marcum Chicken Broth
- 4 cups Chicken Breast, diced and fully cooked
- 1 1/2 cups Pickwell Farms Frozen Green Peas
- 3/4 cup Mantia’s Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 lb. Mantia’s Spaghetti, cooked
- 1/2 cup Marcum Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 ° Grease a 9×13 casserole dish and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook until most of the moisture has left the mushrooms, about 12 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, parsley flake and Italian seasoning to the pan and cook until onion is translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and chicken broth. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in diced chicken, frozen peas, ½ cup parmesan cheese, cooked spaghetti and cooked mushroom mixture to the bowl with the soup. Mix well until combined.
- Arrange pasta in prepared casserole dish.
- Combine remaining parmesan cheese with bread crumbs and sprinkle across casserole. Chop remaining 2 tablespoons of butter into small pieces and scatter them across bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Note: Place casserole dish on a baking sheet to prevent any sauce from dripping onto bottom of oven.