Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup Nutsome Cashews, toasted
- 2 tsp Ginger Evans Corn Starch
- 2 Tbsp Jade Dragon Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Bramley’s Honey
- 1 Tbsp Jade Dragon Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice (2-3 limes)
- 1 tsp Kurtz Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Medeiros Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Breast, diced
- 6 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 8 Green Onions Whites and Greens, thinly sliced and separated
- Dish’d Dry White Rice or Instant Rice (as needed), cooked according to package directions
- Marcum Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- In a large dry skillet, toast cashews for about 3 minutes, stirring often. Remove cashews from pan.
- Combine the cornstarch, teriyaki sauce, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, hot sauce and water. Set sauce aside.
- Over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in skillet. Add diced chicken and season with a few pinches of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and whites of the onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer, stirring often. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165°
- Serve over cooked white rice and garnish with remaining green onion.