Peanut Butter Blossoms
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Serves Yields 28 cookies
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 8-10 minutes
- 1 pouch Ginger Evans peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 Tbsp. Medeiros vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. water
- 1 Good Nature egg
- ¼ cup Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. red sugar sprinkles
- 1 Tbsp. green sugar sprinkles
- 28 chocolate kiss candies
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg in a medium mixing bowl until a soft dough forms.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the granulated sugar with the colored sugar sprinkles.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch dough balls and roll in the bowl of sugar so that dough ball is covered on all sides.
- Place the cookie dough balls on a baking sheet pan 2-inches apart. Do not flatten the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and immediately press a chocolate kiss candy into the center of each dough ball, flattening the cookie. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for two minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.