Prep Time 0
Cook Time 0
- 1 pkg Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 tub Whipped Topping
- 1 can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 cup Fancy Flake Coconut
NotesMy family really likes this cake and it has been a stand-by since my mother came up with it years ago. I believe that she was using items that she had on hand. Easy to do but looks elegant.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box. We normally use a 13 x 9 pan.
- While cake is baking let whipped topping soften but not get watery. Drain pineapple and stir into topping.
- Once cake is cooled, frost with pineapple topping mixture. After frosting, put coconut on the frosting. You may use as little or as much as you like.
- Cake should be placed in the icebox till ready to serve.