Fudgy Pumpkin Pie
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Serves Yields two 9-inch pies
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 45 - 50 Minutes
- 6 ounces Ginger Evans semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. Ginger Evans bittersweet cocoa powder
- 6 Tbsp. Coburn Evans unsalted butter, melted
- 14-oz. can Ginger Evans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. Ginger Evans corn starch
- 14-oz. can Pickwell Farms pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. Marcum vanilla extract
- 3 Good Nature eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Marcum pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ tsp. Marcum salt
- 2 Grissom’s frozen deep dish 9-inch pie shells
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat them on high power in 20-30 second intervals, stirring after each, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir the melted butter and cocoa powder into the melted chocolate. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to beat until smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour the filling into the pie shells. Place pies onto a baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is set. Allow pies to cool completely before cutting. Serve with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder (optional).