Caramel Apple Pear Cranberry Crisp
Prep Time 12
Cook Time 45
- 3 large (Peeled & sliced) Pears
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sweet Cream Butter - Quarters
- 2/3 cup Kiggins Old Fashion Oats
- 1/2 cup World's Fair Caramel Topping
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3 large (Peeled and sliced) baking apples
NotesDelicious served warm and topped with vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir the caramel topping and cinnamon together in a bowl. Toss in the apples, pears and cranberries mixing until evenly coated. Spread apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix flour and brown sugar into the same bowl used to mix the apples and pears. Cut in the butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the oats, and then crumble over the apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the apples and pears are tender and the topping is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes