Candy Corn Sugar Cookies
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 10
- 3/4 Cup Candy Corn
- 2 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Spoon teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove cookies and place 3-4 candy corns in the top of each cookie. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.