Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Total Time: 45-60 minutes
- 1 box Ginger Evans Chocolate Chunk or Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp-1/3 cup Water
- 1/2-2/3 cup Medeiros Vegetable Oil
- 2 Good Nature Eggs
- Ginger Evans Chocolate Frosting
- Nutsome Whole Pecans, toasted
- World’s Fair Caramel Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a 9″x 9″ baking dish; set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions (there are slight differences in the amount of oil and water used, depending on which brownie mix is being used).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast pecans in a dry pan over medium heat until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes; stir often.
- Let brownies completely cool before adding turtle toppings.
- Spread on frosting, top with desired amount of pecans and generous drizzles of caramel sauce.