Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
- 1 box Ginger Evans white cake mix
- 1/2 cup Coburn Farms unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Good Nature egg
- 1 tsp Marcum pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Marcum cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 350℉ – Combine the cake mix, melted butter, egg and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until soft dough forms. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar and cinnamon. Roll formed balls into cinnamon-sugar.
- Place balls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.