Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes + 1 hour chill time
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package Ginger Evans Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 3/4 cup Coburn Farms Milk
- 1/3 cup Nutsome Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Coburn Farms Creamy Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup Bramley’s Strawberry Jam
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Diced Strawberries
- 6 Graham Crackers, crumbled
- 3/4 cups Nutsome Peanuts
- Add the pudding mix and milk to a large bowl and mix vigorously for 2 minutes. Add the peanut butter and mix until well combined with the pudding. Mixture will be thick. Gently fold in the creamy whip.
- In a separate bowl, combine the jam with the strawberries.
- To build the parfaits, add 2 tablespoons strawberry mixture to the bottom of 6 parfait glasses, top with 2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs and 1 Tablespoon of peanuts. Distribute the peanut butter mixture evenly amongst each glass (about ⅔ cup), followed by the remaining strawberries. Chill for 1 hour.
- Top the parfaits with the remaining graham cracker crumbs and peanuts before serving.