Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 24 squares
- 1-1/2 cups Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup Ginger Evans evaporated milk (5 oz)
- 2 tbsp Coburn Farms unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp Marcum salt
- 2 cups Ginger Evans mini marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups Ginger Evans semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp Marcum vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch baking dish with foil or parchment paper; lightly grease and set aside.
- In a heavy-duty sauce pan, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring often; continue to boil and stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows, chocolate morsels and vanilla. Beat vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan and use a lightly greased spatula to spread mixture into corners of the pan.
- Let fudge cool to room temperature and refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container
- Chocolate Peanut Butter – add 1 cup of creamy peanut butter with the marshmallows; top fudge with chopped peanuts