Ham and Cheese Biscuit
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 18-20 minutes
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Ham
- 1 cup Coburn Farms Sharp Cheddar Cheese Chunk
- 1 cup 2% Milk
- 1 Can Jumbo Butter Flavored Biscuits
- Heat oven to 400?F. Spray bottoms and sides of 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs slightly in medium mixing bowl with fork. Stir in baking mix, oil and milk just until moistened. Stir in ? cup of cheese and the ham.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Sprinkle remaining ? cup cheese over tops of muffins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm. Wrap and refrigerate any remaining muffins.