Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 4 Minutes
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and coat with pan spray.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. peanut butter onto each slice of bread.
- Evenly distribute banana slices across one slice of bread. Drizzle honey over bananas and top with the other slice of bread, pressing firmly together.
- Cook the sandwich until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.