Cinnamon Cranberry Overnight French Toast Bake
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 10 slices of bread or French bread
- 1 cup cranberries
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, cinnamon, and milk.
- Place the slices of bread into a casserole or pie dish, pour the mixture over top and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the french toast from the refrigerator and top with cranberries. Sprinkle additional cinnamon on to taste.
- Bake for 30 mixture or until eggs are set and toast is lightly browned.