Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb Farmington Mild Pork Sausage
- 2 tbsp Kurtz White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Marcum Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Marcum Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Marcum Garlic Powder
- 8 Good Nature Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coburn Farms 2% milk
- 1 tbsp Medeiros Vegetable Oil
- 8 (8-inch) Tio Santi flour Tortillas
- Marcum Salt & Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Senora Verde Taco Sauce, optional
- Coburn Farms Shredded Cheese, optional
- Combine pork, vinegar, chili powder, Italian seasoning and garlic; mix well. Cover and chill overnight.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook pork mixture until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and drain grease; keep sausage warm.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. In same skillet, heat oil. Cook eggs over low heat until set, stirring occasionally. Season eggs with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Warm tortillas in microwave or in dry pan on stovetop (optional).
- Spoon pork and eggs down the center of each tortilla. Top with taco sauce and shredded cheese. Roll tortilla and enjoy!