Sunset Fruit Punch
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 3 cups Tipton Grove orange juice
- 3 cups Tipton Grove lemonade
- 2 cups Tipton Grove cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 limes, thinly sliced rounds
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced rounds
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced rounds
- Boardwalk lemon-lime soda, as needed
- Combine orange juice, lemonade, and cranberry juice in a pitcher.
- Stir in sliced fruit.
- Best if allowed to sit in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve over ice with a splash of lemon-lime soda.