Holiday Cheer Beverage Syrup
Holiday Cheer Beverage Syrup (Cranberry Grenadine)
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1 can Pickwell Farms Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 3/4 cups Tipton Grove Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Evans Vanilla Extract
- 1 Orange, fresh, juiced
- Combine cranberry jelly and water in a saucepan and heat over medium, whisking often, until jelly is completely dissolved; remove from heat.
- Stire in vanilla extract and freshly squeezed orange juice, to taste.
- Chill syrup completely in the refrigerator.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons to add holiday cheer to beverages such as ginger ale, lemon-line soda, sparkling wine, or wheat beer