Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 large Cucumbers, peeled & seeds removed, chopped
- 2 1/2 cup Water, divided
- 1/2 cup Ginger Evans Sugar
- 1/2 cup Tipton Grove Lemon Juice
- Ice, as needed
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Puree the cucumber with 2 cup of water in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Set cucumber juice aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup water and sugar. Simmer until sugar is completely dissolved and then remove from heat.
- In the bottom of a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, cucumber juice and 1/3 cup sugar mixture (or to taste). Stir well.
- Serve over ice and float a few slices of cucumber in each glass.