Classic Hot Cocoa
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 1
- 2 1/4 cups Premium Baking Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Iodized Salt
- According to Serving, Milk or Water
- 1 tablespoon, per serving Mini Marshmallows
- Combine cocoa powder, sugar and salt in large mixing bowl and stir to blend well.
- For single servings, pour 1 cup whole milk (or water) into a microwave-safe mug and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa mix and stir to dissolve.
- Top cocoa with Ginger Evans Mini Marshmallows.