Spicy Corn Dip
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chiles
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For serving, tortilla chips or vegetable chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dip ingredients. Stir until completely combined.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for a couple of hours to combine the flavors. You are more than welcome to eat the dip right away but chilling is optional, yet recommended to deepen the flavors!
- Serve with tortilla chips or vegetable chips!