Seven Layer Dip
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cans fat free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa of your choice
- 3 avocados
- Splash of lime juice for avocados
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese
- 5 green onions, chopped
- Mix sour cream and taco seasoning, set aside. Mix salsa and beans, set aside.
- In a 9x13 glass dish, layer in this order: tomatoes, taco seasoning/sour cream mixture, black olives, refried beans/salsa mixture, avocado mixture, cheese and lastly green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips on the side - enjoy!