Prep Time 10-12 minutes
Cook Time 8-10 Minutes
- 2 Medium Zucchinis
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Oregano Crushed
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Grated Cheese
NotesFor a more colorful side dish, substitute one yellow (also called summer) squash for one of the zucchini.
- Slice zucchini into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Melt butter in a saute pan with olive oil over medium heat. When bubbling, add zucchini rounds and saut?, turning occasionally, until lightly browned, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Add garlic, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss gently until garlic becomes fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese.