Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
- 2 1/2 lb Russet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 4 Tbsp Home Churned Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 Cup, diced Bacon
- (To taste) Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 Cup, chopped Green Onions
NotesBacon is most easy to dice when slightly frozen.
- Wash potatoes, poke each with a fork and place into a 400 degrees F oven for about 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile in a small skillet, brown diced Farmington bacon over medium heat until it starts to become crisp.
- Drain cooked bacon on paper towels until needed.
- When potatoes are done, carefully peel the skin off while hot. Mash with a potato masher.
- Fold the remaining ingredients into the potatoes, taking care not to over mix. Serve and Enjoy!