Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 20 Minutes
Cook Time 1 Hour
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- 1, diced Yellow Onions
- 4 Tbsp Coburn Farms Butter
- 2-3 Cups, leftover chopped Cooked Ham
- 3 Cups Coburn Farms Shredded Cheddar
- 3 lbs, scrubbed and thinly sliced Potatoes
- 3 Cups Coburn Farms 2% Milk
- 1/4 Cup Ginger Evans All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a large baking dish.
- Over medium heat in a saucepan melt butter and cook chopped onion.
- Stir in flour to make a paste - about 1-2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk. Bring mixture to a boil and then turn off heat. Mixture will thicken after 4-5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate sliced potatoes into 3 portions. Layer one portion of sliced potatoes across the bottom of the greased dish. Next, layer with ham followed by 1 cup of cheese. Next, pour 1/3 of milk mixture over the top. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Top with dried parsley and cover with foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.