Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Tortilla Pinwheels
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 0
- 2 avocados
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 pkg sliced turkey lunch meat
- 8-10 6" corn tortillas
- Mash avocados and mix in taco seasoning.
- Spread a thin layer of avocado mix on a tortilla. Layer 2 slices of turkey on top.
- Roll tortillas and cut into half inch pinwheels with a sharp, serrated knife.
- To reduce tortilla breakage, be sure to load up the starting end of your roll with filling so that the tortilla doesn’t have to roll down so small.
- Heat tortilla lightly to make it more pliable. Enjoy!