Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 5 cups shredded chicken
- 1½ cup Kurtz Wing Sauce
- 1 cup of Ranch
- 2 cups Coburn Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (Add another package for extra creamy)
- Crackers, veggie sticks, or chips for dipping
- Mix your cheese, cream cheese, wing sauce and ranch together. Make sure the cream cheese is as smooth as possible. You can use a mixer on low if you need to.
- Add shredded chicken (or drained canned chicken) and stir.
- Pour into a large 9x13 pan (top with extra cheese if you like) and put in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, veggie sticks, or chips.