Creamy Game Day Dip
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 6-7 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 packet Ranch mix
- 1 can Fiesta Corn
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream and cream cheese using an electric mixer or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Cook bacon and chop into fine pieces.
- Add chopped bacon, ranch mix, corn and cheddar cheese. Mix until combined.
- Pour dip into serving bowl. Top with extra cheese, green onions and bacon. Serve with potato chips.