Creamy Cucumber Stuffed Tomatoes
Serves 24 yield
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 0
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Gently squeeze to remove and discard pulp; invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth; stir in the cucumber, onion and dill. Spoon or pipe into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until serving.