Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 25-30 Minutes
- 3 lbs Red Potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
NotesTip: Want to take these potatoes over the top? Top with cooked, crumbled bacon before broiling!
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
- Fill a large pot with salted water. Add potatoes and bring to boil for 8-12 minutes until soft but not mushy.
- Drain potatoes.
- Add ranch dressing to potatoes and toss to coat.
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan. Add potatoes to the pan.
- Top with garlic powder. Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add cheese on top of the potatoes. Switch oven to broil and cook for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh parsley.