Cheesy Artichoke Dip
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions. Let cook, stirring occasionally for 30-40 minutes until caramelized and lightly golden brown. Be careful not to brown the onions, reduce heat to low if necessary. Season with salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese and sour cream until well blended. Add caramelized onions, artichoke hearts, both cheeses, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- Pour dip into a small baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot.
- Serve with pita chips or your favorite crackers.