Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Onions
- 1 Cup Italian Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- (To taste) Salt and Pepper
NotesAny Coburn Farms shredded cheese blend works great for this recipe.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets. Place in a casserole dish big enough to accommodate them.
- Sprinkle onion over cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Next, pour Mantia's Alfredo sauce over cauliflower and mix.
- Cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Mix together Coburn Farms cheese and bread crumbs. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over top of casserole after 30 minutes of being in the oven.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered for another 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve and Enjoy!