Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 0
- 3/4 lb Cut Green Beans
- 1 pkg Bacon
- 3 Tbsp (melted) Sweet Cream Butter - Quarters
- 1/4 cup (packed) Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/8 tsp Soy Sauce
NotesYou may also bake the bacon for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F before wrapping the beans.
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp, about 3 minutes. Remove to paper towels.
- Drain green beans, and place 6 to 10 beans on each bacon strip (depending on the size of your green beans). Wrap bacon around beans and secure with a toothpick. Place on an un-greased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, garlic salt and soy sauce. Brush over the bundles. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.