Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 Large Avocados
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 1/2 tsp Marcum Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch Marcum Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup Yellow Onion, small dice
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Diced Tomato
- Marcum Salt & Black Pepper Ground
- Slice each avocado and remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop the avocado into a bowl. Add the lime juice (to taste), garlic and cayenne pepper. Use a fork to mash into desired smoothness.
- Add in the onion, cilantro and tomato and stir gently until combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.