Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-20 minutes (refrigerated)
Total Time: 20-30 minutes
- Newbury Mills Clubhouse Crackers, as needed
- 1/3 cup Kurtz Balsamic Dressing
- 2 Tomatoes, small dice
- 1 Cucumber, small dice, peeled
- 1 Red Onion, small dice
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, small dice
- 2 tbsp Mantia’s Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp Marcum Basil, dried
- 1/4 tsp Marcum Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Marcum Salt
- Dice up all of your vegetables, then combine them together in a large bowl.
- Toss them in the balsamic dressing, then seasoning with parmesan, basil, black pepper, and salt.
- Refrigerate for 10- 20 minutes to allow the flavors to merry.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!
- Add fresh basil, or ricotta for even more flavor
- Mint can also pair well with bruschetta