Spiced Caramel Apple Cider
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- ⅓ cup Coburn Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- ⅓ cup Ginger Evans Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Marcum Ground Cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp Marcum Ground Allspice
- ⅛ tsp Marcum Ground Clove
- ⅛ tsp Marcum Ground Nutmeg
- 4 cups Tipton Grove 100% Apple Juice or Apple Cider
- To make the spiced caramel base, mix heavy cream, brown sugar, and spices in a sauce pot. Mix until there are no clumps of brown sugar.
- Turn heat to medium and stir gently. Once bubbles form in the center of the caramel sauce, start a timer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add apple juice or cider to the pot and heat to desired serving temperature.