Quiche your way
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time Varies
Cook Time 45 minutes
- 1 Grissom’s deep-dish (9-inch) frozen pie shell
- 3 Good Nature eggs
- 1 ½ cups Coburn Farms heavy cream
- ½ tsp. Marcum salt
- ¼. Tsp. Marcum ground black pepper
- Add-Ins (Choose 1-3)
- 1 cup Coburn Farms shredded cheese
- 12 slices Farmington bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- ½ lb. Farmington sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, ½ -inch dice (about ½ cup)
- 1 cup cooked vegetables, 1-inch pieces (bell pepper, broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, zucchini etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Set side.
- Sprinkle desired add-ins into the bottom of the frozen pie shell.
- Pour the egg mixture over the add-ins.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 300°F and bake until knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Quiche can be served hot or cold.