Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
- 1 package plain English muffins
- 1 14-oz. jar pizza sauce
- 1 12-oz. bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning, as needed
- Topping Ideas:
- diced peppers, diced onions, sliced mushrooms, sliced black olives banana pepper rings, cooked sausage, cooked bacon, cooked ground beef, diced ham
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Slice each English muffin in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Spoon desired amount of pizza sauce onto each English muffin.
- Top each muffin with desired toppings and cheese; sprinkle with a pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Broil pizzas for 4-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.