Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 (6.5-oz.) package Mantia’s pizza crust mix
- 1 cup Mantia’s pizza sauce
- 12 Mantia’s fully cooked frozen Italian style meatballs
- 1 cup Coburn Farms shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or a large baking sheet pan.
- Prepare the pizza crust mix according to package directions. While pizza dough is resting, prepare the meatballs.
- Heat the frozen meatballs in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. Slice the heated meatballs in half, if desired. Note: do not put frozen meatballs directly onto pizza because they will not be in the oven long enough to fully heat through.
- When the dough has finished resting, press it evenly onto the prepared pan using greased hands. Pinch the edges to form a crust and prick the dough in a few spots with a fork. Bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and top with sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese and meatballs. Bake for an additional 10 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.