Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Serves Makes 3 cups
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 Minutes
- 3 cups Kiggins rolled oats
- ½ cup Ginger Evans sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. Ginger Evans packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp. Marcum ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Marcum salt
- ⅓ cup Bramley’s honey
- ¼ cup Medeiros vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Marcum vanilla extract
- ½ cup Pickwell Farms raisins or dry cranberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine the oats, coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Stir and set aside.
- Combine the honey, oil, and vanilla in a separate bowl and mix together.
- Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and stir gently until all the dry ingredients have been evenly moistened.
- Pour the granola out onto large baking sheet pan and spread it into an even layer. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pan and stir the granola thoroughly. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until granola is golden brown.
- Remove granola from oven and sprinkle the raisins on top.
- Let the granola cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
- Eat as a cereal with milk or layer with yogurt and fruit to make a parfait.