Soups & Salads
Hamburger Vegetable Soup
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Medeiros vegetable or canola oil
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. Marcum dry Italian seasoning
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans Pickwell Farms diced tomato
- 1 (32-oz.) carton Marcum beef broth
- 1 (12-oz.) bag Pickwell Farms frozen mixed vegetables
- Marcum salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Add the oil to a large stock pot over medium high heat.
- Add the ground beef, Italian seasoning and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cook the beef until it is no longer pink, breaking it up so that it crumbles.
- Add the cans of diced tomatoes (including juice) to the pan and cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in the beef broth and frozen mixed vegetables. Bring soup to a boil, then reduce heat.
- Simmer soup for 15-20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.